Customer and Membership Information:
Customer account information and Membership account information that you provide (such as your email address, address, phone number, passwords etc.) is held in strict confidence and will not be sold or rented to 3rd parties, but will be used for the purposes of providing services described on this website. Paypal runs all the credit card payments etc so you are fully protected.
- Email Newsletter & Email Alert Subscription Forms
Youticle.com uses subscription forms for individuals to request information by subscribing to email newsletters and/or email alerts based on their categories of interest. We collect contact information (like your name and/or email address among other data) to provide you with the information that you requested.
- Confirm OPT-IN
We provide confirm opt-in opportunities for any email list(s) that you choose to receive. We use your email address to confirm your subscription and validity of the provided email address. Your reply to this email is necessary for completing your subscription to any youticle.com email list or newsletter. You can change the email address that you have subscribed by using our Manage Your Subscriptions form or you can unsubscribe with the email address you're currently subscribed with and then subscribe again with a new email address.
You can unsubscribe/opt-out for any or all email lists that you previously chose to receive. Emails sent to you includes the information necessary for removal from the list.
- User/Member/Client Communications
When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your requests and improve the quality of our services.
- Transactional Relationships
Customers, Members, and/or Users are considered to be engaged in a transactional relationship with youticle.com and as such, we may need to email or communicate with you from time to time in order to deliver our services.
Personal Information and Other Data We Collect:
- Youticle.com collects personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, etc. when you register for various services we provide (example: Creating a membership account). We may combine this data with other youticle.com services or 3rd party data to provide a better user experience for you.
- Youticle.com servers may record/log information automatically any time you interact with our site or use any of our products & services. This may include information such as your IP address, URL, browser type, domain name(s), access dates & times, operating system, country of origin, language type, page views and user sessions to help diagnose problems and/or deliver our services to you.
- We may use the personal information you provided to provide the services you requested and for our own research and analysis to operate and improve on the services and products that we deliver, as well as develop new services and products.
- We may share the aggregated non-personal information with 3rd parties outside of youticle.com.
- When we use 3rd parties to assist us in the processing of your personal information (example: shopping cart service provider), we require that they comply with our Privacy Policies, confidentiality and security measures.
- We may share information with 3rd parties in limited circumstances when complying with legal process, preventing suspected fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We may use your postal and electronic address to send you items and/or information relevant to your use of our services.
- We may conduct member and/or user survey's in order to improve our services.
- Youticle.com may present links in a way that allows us to track whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
Advertising Specific Terms & Conditions:
We use a combination of internal and 3rd party advertising companies to serve our ads on our website and in our emails, based on personal information. To track the effectiveness of the ads and provide a better user experience, these companies use information about your web visits to our website to serve relevant ads. Information collected and used may include IP address, geographical location, their cookie and historical data previously collected. We will not provide any personal information to our advertisers when you interact with or view a targeted ad, however, by viewing or interacting with an ad, you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will assume you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad(s).
Security Management and Data Security:
The youticle.com web site has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including management procedures and specialized training for those who work directly with our databases. We take measures to protect against the unauthorized access of personal data, including physical security considerations of the stored data. We restrict access to personal data to youticle.com employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, innovate, and deliver our services.
Notification of Changes:
You can decline to submit personal information for any of our services, in which case youticle.com may not be able to provide services to you.
Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on our web site or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Contacting this Web Site:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you can contact:
1180 tulip street corona