Marijuana Also Known by the word Weed or a Pot is gradually becoming legal in many countries. The United States of America recently removed the ban from Marijuana. Hereby giving a lot of business opportunities to the people.
People of many countries have started growing Marijuana at home or in the backyard of their home. Many have started selling Marijuana, thus making quite a good amount money doing Side business, while others have started considering it as a full-time business opportunity.
Growing marijuana finance
is not a cake walk, It requires an ample amount of time and skill to master. Understanding the basis of growing cannabis plant is a good start to your marijuana growing Journey. Having Prior Knowledge of all the requirements before growing Cannabis plant will save a lot of money and time.
Let me take you Readers to the Journey of growing marijuana
1) High-Quality Seeds - The choice is astonishing. Sativa, indica etc any number of hybrids, all available online at a click. One of the important factor to look for in cannabis seed is THC. THC stands for 'Tetrahydrocannabinol'. This is the main psychoactive component found in a fully grown cannabis plant and when you look for seeds you will see the THC percentage listed.
2) Organic Soil - After Germination of seed, Next important thing is the growing medium. Just like the human body requires some fuel to grow. In the same manner other than organic soil, some other neutral elements which contain nutrient also plays important role in growing up of the plant. A good soil mix that is rich with compost, living organisms, vitamins and minerals can supply your plants with enough food for their whole life cycle.
3) Light – In Indoor twelve hours out of twenty-four hour light is required for healthy vegetation which can be fulfilled with lights and timers. Outdoors germination must be exposed to more than twelve hours of daylight and receive at least eight hours of direct sunlight per day. So now You all understand marijuana plant requires a great amount of care.
4) Water - Like all living things needs water to grow to carry out its biological functions. If you live somewhere with regular rainfall your outdoor crop may get all it needs from nature alone. Large cannabis plants are notoriously thirsty. If you are going big then you will certainly need to supplement water between rains. Indoors water becomes the medium that carries nutrients. The pH of your water is very important.
5) Temperature - Marijuana can survive both cold as well as hot weather Just like you or I can, it can get stressed and stop growing well in the extremes. It will go into survival mode if the temperatures are too high or too cold for too long. Twenty-seven degrees centigrade is the accepted ideal for vigorous cannabis growth. Indoors this is easy to achieve with fans, air conditioning units, heating, and cooling mats. Lights will certainly generate heat that needs to be vented.